Monday, March 01, 2010

today

today, i hate the chinese lesson. WTF teacher saw me laughed and saw throwed staple bullet then ask me change place. i was not the person who started it. the person behind me started throwing staple bullets at me first lor. name called julian.我是冤枉的!!! i want to fuck this teacher la. dun even give me the chance to explain.what an unlucky day today and hope my anger will subside if not i dun know what will happen tomorrow if i see this teacher again for her lesson and ask me change place again. also i actually can go back to my orginal seat.all because of Pei zhi. she went to change place and cause me to sit at the changed place. how i wished not to change place for every chinese lesson. will go against her tomorrow if she dun let me sit at my original seat.WTF is all i could say for the whole incident.

No comments: